Saturday, June 26, 2010

crazy little thing called love.

Introducing, the love of my life..
He’s not my first love, but I’m pretty sure he’s my last.
He’s not perfect.
He’s not exactly the-type-of-my-bf.

Sometimes I get mad.
Sometimes he gets mad.

Sometimes I cry
Sometimes he screams.

I love him. So much.
When I get my PMS, he patiently understanding and taking care of me.
I always yelled at him and he just smile and sometimes hugging me.

He keeps tampoon in his bag for me.
He stops smoking for me
He watched SATC 2 to accompany me
He hates korean songs, but he lets me play Boys Before Flower soundtrack on the car.
He wears v-neck for me!
He respects me as a woman

I always make him sad and dissapointed
I always demand on him
I always make the same mistakes over and over again

I love the way he smile
I love the way he laugh
I love the way he hold my hands
I love the way he snoring

Laugh. Tears. Anger.
... he is the rainbow in my life..






".. When the evening shadows and the stars appear,and there is no one there to dry your tears,I could hold you for a million years to make you feel my love.."
adele-make you feel my love

3 comments:

  1. satu kata, S W E E T! awet2 kalian! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. setuju!
    cheers.for the happy days that's on its way..for both of u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank youu guysss..
    sekarang ajarin ak caranya ngefollow kalian.. LOL

    ReplyDelete