Saturday, October 16, 2010

falling madly deeplyyy

Lately in love with this simple yet chic and timeless flats..
I can wear these flats in any occasion.
When i go to campus, I put these flats with plain basic tees and simply clean jeans.
Sometimes I used with legging also.. or even when i have casual date with my boo, i'm too lazy to walk in heels, and wearing sandals is not that appropriate, these Rubi flats definetely save my day!
They came in many type and all different colours!
My favourite is the gold one.
oh hey, haven't i told u, printed leopard and floral are to die for!
too bad I don't have the picture in here..
curious enough? go check Rubi Land on facebook.
You can also order this mighty Rubi from their facebook.
as we know, this flats are available in Singapore, Australia, etc buut not in Indonesia..
and thanks to Rubi Land for make it possible for us:)
last but not least, and u won't believe it, it's not pricey at all!



ps. u won't regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment