Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ola!

Umm.. Hello.. Hi.. Ola. Bonjour. Jambo (In Swahili), etc etc

Here I am in front of my laptop. Listening to the temper trap- sweet disposition and I’m fvkin have no idea what I’m going to write. Let’s start from umm..

Life? Quite good.

College? Shit happened. Can’t wait for the rainbow.

Family? I’m blessed.

Friends? Everything’s fine.

Love life? I have a new nickname to mock him. HAHA HAPPY.

So.. mmm.. *mumbling

OMG seriously I’m sucks in writing. For you readers who haven’t know me before, thank’s for stopping by and sorry for wasting your time. Let’s make it clear about this blog.

Is this a fashion blog? Not really, I love fashion but I’m not that-into-fashion. If you get what I mean. I love FOODS omg especially desserts. Anw what are you guys want me to share in this blog? I need inspiration

So, lately I’ve been reading a very good story on juzijuz. It’s about “best bud in the world, tapi sekarang? the most awkward friends ever?

I’ve been in that situation before. Andd, its sucks. We didn’t fight, but suddenly it feels like a huge bridge magically build between us. And i have no idea how to fix that awkward situation. Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment