Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm a princess.. Are you?

Currently obsession..
Vera Wang-Princess perfume..
In the past 3 years, I’ve been using Anna Sui- Secret Wish perfume. Last week, I sprayed the last drop of it. It’s time to buy the new one.. Suddenly I feel like wanna buy another perfume instead of Secret Wish. And yes I admit, The Princess by Vera Wang advertising really stole my heart. Thank God this perfume available at Surabaya, my hometown.



This is the perfect blend of florals and fruits and the result is wonderful and playful. At first, The Princess by Vera Wang specified for teenagers. But, guess what? Even my late-forty-mom love this fragrance. So this is a great scent for women of all ages.


Their first face, Camilla Belle



And now, the young and reckless of famous Lenny Kravitz little girl, Zoe Kravitz..
And the fabulous tiara really make a statement.


Another series from the Princess by Vera Wang


Look how cute are the topper rings

No comments:

Post a Comment