Sunday, April 17, 2011

madness.

Grand City gone mad.
There's Charles and Keith big sale right in the GC atrium. and not to mention, the crowd was a total madness. seriously, if you were there, u'll amazed. I bet there's more than 700 people Q-ing at there. That's all make sense remembering the sale, up to 80%. Not only the shoes but also bags, belts, and sunnies. this is a power of heels. the girls can do anything for pair (s) of heels.

After 15minutes Q-ing, I can't stand the crowd. So I let my bf take the Q while I go upstairs and aiming the stuffs down there. Luckily, the shoes didn't really catch my attention. so we decided to left the crowd, having dinner, and move to another shoe store in GC. OH, and there's a temporary lovely store called Rococo. They sells any kind of brand such as L.A.M.B, m. Kors, Marc Jacobs, etc.

at that night, I'm in the lust of new heels so yes I ended buying new pairs of heels eventhough not from that sale event.

3 hours later, the crowd is worth enough to Q or what can i say, MANUSIAWI. so me and my bf decided to join the crowd and Q-ing.

surprisingly, I found... nothing. *flatface
well at least I got home with a new pair of heels. it really such a pain-reliever. LOL



a loose knit sweater makes me free to move while Q-ing. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment