Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Girls Day Out :)

Girls day out today!

me, Iva, Joyce, Tania, and Erlin spending our day with karaoke at NAV.We're singing really hard and loud for 2 hours.
There's some of the song list:
  • Baby- JB (for the opening.. haha)

  • Are you gonna be my girl (boy, in our case :p) - JET

  • Glee's songs (defying gravity and true colors are our fave)

  • Chasing Pavements- Adele

  • An jing- Jay Chou (Erlin's! wkwk)

  • Use Somebody- Paramore

  • HSM songs (we already know who is the disney princess right..)

  • I miss you like crazy- i forgot who sang it.. but totally not the moffats. And nothing's wrong with this song guys seriously. they all keep silence during this song, so that I sang it out loud, ALONE.

  • Mr Brightside- The Killers

  • Thunder- BLG, You belong with me- Taylor Swift ( fave songs for karaoke all the time)

  • and for the closing, If ain'it got you- Alicia Keys

After that we all freaking hungry like a pig so we heading to sutos.. And eat a really huge pizza at Pizza Avenue.

While we're eating, the Foreplay crews stopped by in our table and offering happy hour in Foreplay. They say we will get a free cocktails and game etc.. We all like seeing each other faces and, "WHAT?' hahahha. are we look that bitchy? or too mature? I reflectly seeing our outfits, plain tees, skinny jeans, and flats.. And he offering us cocktails while we're holding Tong Tji.

Like seriously? Huahahahaha

Suddenly Iva look at me and Tania and whispering " I promised to my dad.. (for not going to that kind of place)". Me and Tania laughing out loud, Are you nuts? hahaha


Oh ya, random facts.. Erlin had cats called

  1. Pan Tien

  2. A Hek

  3. Coffee O

  4. Coklit

I swear this is true! Lol






1 comment:

  1. PANTIEN hakakakakakakkak it's going to be our long-lasting joke.

    ReplyDelete