Saturday, July 31, 2010

My guilty pleasure..

Before go to bed..

ice cream and dvd, Last Song from Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
romannnttiicccc



dvd bajakan and tons of ice cream is a big no no before go to bed.. i know..
especially the "bajakan" part.. piracy is a crime.. ya ya i know..
but I can't help itttt.. :p
maybe someday, when I become billionaire, I promise I will stop do piracy.. hahaha

another guilty pleasure:
  • indomie
  • biting my nails
  • eating before sleep
  • hairspray ( aerosol nya bisa membolongi ozon.. hahaha)
  • put the tv on eventhough I'm sleeping
  • males manasi mobil. hahahha akibatnya, aki soak..
  • education isn't my first priority, but in this semester, I promise I will change (amen)
  • in a call while charging, I know it will make my battery drop, kefefet.. hahaha




anyway, have a nice weekend everybody..

1 comment: