Monday, July 19, 2010

Me?

Just edited my "About Me" lol

Me? Fairytale-in-the-making.

Obsessed with food, especially something cheesy and desserts (ice creams,cakes,waffles, fruits, pancakes, escampur-eskacangijo-esteler, sorbets, u named it :p)

Addicted to Starbucks. Green tea w java chip, hot/iced caramel macchiatto. Depends on my mood.
Another best things from Starbucks, cinnamon roll and chicken puff!

Prefer Baskin Robins rather than Haagen Dasz.
Jamoca almond is my faveeee.

Prefer KFC rather than McDonald for fried chicken.

I love talking bout fashion, but if u expecting to see details of my daily outfit, mm don't think so. Or maybe not in this time.. We'll see..

I'm addicted to shoes and make up stuffs.
Biggest fan of Anna Sui since high school bcoz of their packaging. lol silly.
But for now, I combined my make up stuffs with MAC, The Body Shop, Lancome, Chanel, and Dior (for lipgloss).

For nail polished, prefer dark colour rather than light colour.
I always do this colour for my nail:
- Navy Blue
- Maroon
- Dark Brown
- Burgundy

Last but not least, I can't life without good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment