Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to college.



I’m so ready for college!
After 2 months holiday, I will have my college life. again.
I’m so excited so that I’ve already arranged my outfits from Monday-Thusday (yes I’m going to college only 4 days in a week) and I have 2 more outfits for back-up plan.
In case some things happened.
Have you ever feel, like, you already pick the outfits for tomorrow and when you wake up you just feel that it’s not right.
Maybe because the weather, your body conditions, or you’re just not in the mood for that outfits.
And if you insist for still wearing that outfit, you’ll feel insecure for all day long.




Anyway, I bought some new stuffs so that makes me have more enthusiasm to write down a note(s), pardon me, and I’ll have a better result at the end of the semester.

At the last semester, I got an average grade and it's sucks. Because it makes my PRS more complicated.




Oh ya, another reason why I’m so excited for going to college,
Me and my bitchess have a Sisterhood-of-College-Bag.
Like seriously! haha


ps: i cut my bangs and i got my hair dye. and the result is not really good. and my bf can't stop complaining about that. which is makes me wanna pinch him powerfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment