Sunday, August 15, 2010

Clumsy Converse :*


so here it is, my first converse.
yaya i know, converse is one of the "must-have-items" and i have none.
im not that type of girl actually (girl w converse), even when im in high school, i wears sneakers not converse.
but lately, i feel bored with my style. i need to change something. and i choose converse.
i talked to my bf at first. when we're on our way off from campus,

me: kayanya aku pengen nyoba beli converse..
him: WHAT??? terima kasih Tuhan Kau mendengar doaku

hahahaha

i wore it yesterday, on saturday night and i still feel awkward with this shoes.
it feels like my soul is not in that shoes yet.
it's a new world for me.


my bf took an emo picture of me. HAHAHAHA i cant stop laughing everytime im seeing this photo!!!!





he said yesterday was his best weekend with me. (i bet thats because the converse part) lol





his&her


No comments:

Post a Comment