Friday, August 27, 2010

Monthsarry :*

So today is my 6th month anniversary.
We already have plan for a date, and based on our last anniversaries, he doesn't take it seriously. So I didn't prepare anything. I even didn't dressed up.
But surprisingly, it didn't happened for this month.
When he picked me, we both shocked.

Him : "why u dressed so casual??"

Me : "and why u dressed so formal??"

hahahaha. I'm sorry boy. seriously. huahahhaha
andddd, the best part is, he brought me flower. a nude flower.
since I'm a nude-oriented lately.
I can't believe he pays attention at this little details. :)
I LOVE YOU!!


like seriously, the real flower is way much prettier than on this picture.
when I get home, I cut off the stalk, put it on the vase, re-decorate it, and the result is awful.
maybe I should take a florist course or something.



and I still keep the flower from our first month anniversary..
call me creepy :p

No comments:

Post a Comment